Today’s challenges call for each of us to do and be our very best every day.
Beyond knowledge, skills, and abilities tough times call for strength of character, resilience and connection. Teamwork, trust and resilience are important too.
Whether your workplace is within a private sector company, public sector agency, school, university, government administration or health-care organization, capitalizing on one’s resources and assets has never been more important.
At Positive Workplace International (PWI) we encourage and assist people to be their best, so they bring out the best in others, and together contribute to a world in which individuals flourish as their organizations thrive.
If you’d like to learn more about strengths, optimism, resilience, and how to apply best practices emerging from the field of positive psychology, consider joining a Positive Work Discussion Group.
What is a Positive Work Discussion Group?
• a group of 10 -15 with a specific interest in
• creating an environment which
• enhances personal and / or group performance by
• developing greater connection, engagement and meaning.
Groups meet monthly for one hour; topics are pre-designated.
Each session is facilitated by one or more of PWI’s founding members.
All you need is a telephone, a desire to learn and a willingness to share.
Join a Positive Work Discussion Group and you will
• find a safe space for personal and professional development
• benefit from the insights and experiences of colleagues around the globe
• enhance your personal and organizational resources
• help establish best practices
NEW GROUPS LAUNCH IN JUNE 2010
Do you work with youth? Are you an educator?
Are you working in business, the private or public sector? Looking for a way to optimize your contribution, effectiveness, productivity – and enjoyment? Wanting a better way of life, at work or at home?
Then – join us!
Here’s what others who’ve gone before are saying . . .